Have Your Say

Tired of the way the world and country is headed? I have plenty to say about it and plenty to make you think.

Name:KD
Location:Texas, United States


Notices
1.Recommended WebBusiness Sites
Check out "Best of The Web" on Top Menu
2. Blog Links
Check out "Blogs" on Top Menu
3. *Be sure to have the Google ToolBar installed on your IE Browser
This free blog site is full of pop-up adverts. Google Free Tool Bar
If you have Firefox you have build in pop-up blocker..Lucky you...LOL
4. Click on "Comments" and they will be displayed in main page
click on "Read More" to read whole post

Click Jute Box to have music as you read

just turn this player off first

click on play button to hear...Hello God by Dolly P.


Pictures from Google Earth 
Katrina, New Orleans 2005-8-31 
 
 
click on images for larger views
 
Katrina Damage Assessment and Outages 2005-9-6
 
 
 
 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I am about ready for the Funny Farm or ........

What a week end and day this has been. I am just about around the bend.
Finally got everything in line for Son to get the 3 classes he needs in college and he is down there now all registered and signed up but he needs over 900.00 NOW....
Not tomorrow but right NOW....
And i just don't know what i am going to do.
If he doesn't pay it now there is no classes and no school....i am so frustrated.....that damn system is so screwed.....but i got a couple of call in just waiting to hear back...
i knew I should have gone in with him to keep things straight and take care of things on that end. So far I have been able to do alot of phone and internet work....but....this is just so not right. If they had told me this am about needing the $'s then I would have had a chance to make the arraingments....

I am just venting....don't pay me no never mind here.....I just guess I will sit down and pray about it and leave it in God's hands...if he wants things to work out then they will.

I really hate haveing a time crunch but also I love it because that is usually when I am at my best and can get things done....ASAP...so why am I whinning about this...
Saty tuned for the Rest of the story....or how I spend my time in the Looney bin....LOL


Read More: (Updates)
read on (updates)
Son Finally in Jr. College
Reading test passed-GED taken and Passed

(History)
School System-Problelms


click comments to see my updates if any

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home